Should Cox Start on Sunday?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dangermode, Nov 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

Yep, Byard is doing really well for a rookie IMO.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  2. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

6th round rookie sucks eh? I am shocked! Shocked I say!

[​IMG]

Famous last words.

You want to try a practice squad player?

• LOL LOL x 1
  3. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Sims was like a Madden player. He runs kinda close to the receiver, receiver makes a catch, he stops at the whistle, turns around and trots back to the huddle. I expected him to maybe turn his head or make a facial expression or something.

4. The Hammer

He is a very raw rookie. This was as good as any game to start him in as the Titans should win easily anyway. Now it is time to get back to reality.

5. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

Yeah, they caught KC in a full blitz and he hit a long ball on them. And they went to overtime too, which means more plays and yards.

6. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

You would think at some point in their football career a coach would have taught them you have to look for the ball or it's useless to try and cover someone. At the very least you eyeball the receiver and when his hands go up you assume a pass is coming shortly.

7. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I don't mind him playing. I just can't really see him developing into a player. I would like to see Reed after all the hype after the draft.

8. The Hammer

Hype? I think people just got carried away.

9. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

His claim to fame is 3 sacks in the National Championship game a year ago.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  10. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I actually don't think it can get worse, only equally as bad.

What about our pass coverage yesterday showed that there's room for regression? Lol

• Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar