Should Cox Start on Sunday?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dangermode, Nov 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

We're on the 13th page of saying he shouldn't start. Problem is, none of the guys behind him should either.

How did this secondary get this bad? Webster really f'd up some drafts.

2. GL2814

GL2814 Starter

I would welcome back Verner if TB cuts him and let him go back to competing for a starting job with a 1st round rookie this time. This team really needs to find a Marcus Peters type CB bad.

3. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

LeShaun Sims makes Cox look like Revis. Cox at least knows what is going on enough to know that he's getting beat.

4. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

At this point, try Kalan Reed.. I mean, it can't get worse.

5. KillerTitanFan

KillerTitanFan Starter

Cox should never start on the team again. Neither should McCourty, Rashad, Stafford, Byard, and any other worthless secondary fool I'm leaving out.

GM.ROBINSON____ Please build a completely new secondary!

6. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

It doesn't even matter, Mularkey is now using the wind to defend teams. It's the stuff of legend.

7. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Mularkey will most likely take a good beating tomorrow when the local beat writers get access and ask him these easy questions.

8. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

You should have watched Denver vs KC tonight. Even on slants those guys had tight coverage. Both teams are really good. It was a war out there tonight. I have never seen two teams go at each other like that. Berry was a monster. They have Houston back too - what an animal. On the flip side Talib was great, and Miller couldn't be stopped. Conklin will have his hands full.

9. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Uh, the 1 dude for KC got gashed for 200+ yards.

10. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Byard is far from useless.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar