Shonn Greene second knee surgery

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alex1939, May 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

Still looking forward to seeing what McCluster can do, I gotta watch some of Sankey's tapes, Sounds like he's a bulldozer.

2. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Not a bulldozer, just doesn't go down with ease like our former RB.

3. XO

XO Nevada Native

Dude is shifty and has an extra gear when he hits the second level.

Probably the best hands at RB we have ever had.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

He'll be alright.

I'm sure since we will be doing a RB by committee, he will get us his fair share.

5. xhrr

xhrr Starter

I Hope Andrews makes the squad. Greene is 28 coming off of 2 knee surgeries and was a plodder to begin with and Jackie Battle runs like a bull in a china shop which is usually a god thing but he does it with his head down and therefore has zero vision.

McCluster is no RB. He is a WR who lines up in the backfield. He will not get many carries.

• High Five High Five x 3
  6. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Totally agree on Andrews. His measurables are very deceiving; tape says he's a fluid athlete that plays faster than the 40 time implies. He's also a thumper. The Greene injury, while unfortunate (I like Greene) does make me feel a lot better about our decision to take a RB so early though I wonder why they didn't go with a guy like Hyde or Hill knowing they're potentially losing a power back in Greene. Either way, I like Sankey, let's hope dude lights it up.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I can't stand Greene.

With that said, I don't think this surgery necessarily means much.

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

You guys are putting WAY too much emphasis on a position that's easy to plug-n-play.

Greene would have been fine if healthy.

lol @ Greene being a bad signing, then saying "should have signed Moreno!"... wtf??

You guys better hope Greene is ok.

You've overrating Sankey like no other right now. Setting kid up to fail.

9. Bostontitan

Bostontitan Starter

green will be fighting for a spot ..cant make the club in the tub ...

we have cap room if needed to go get a F/A ...

But look at the teams that have running backs and drafted more Rb i can see some cuts ...

we can pick a few if needed when time comes ...

10. NcTitans_fan

NcTitans_fan Starter

well im all for lendale white to be resigned if we are looking for someone to get 1 yard at a time:biglaugh:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar