Shonn Greene questionable?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by LANGSTER, Oct 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

He is playing just fine....They need to give him the ball more so they can get him comfortable and see what he can do. I was just watching a clip on Hunter taking over the #2 spot from Washington on NFL.com. I like the move...I also watched Dee Ford wuss out on tackling Frank Gore hahaha. Any of you see that ?

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

jackie battle is the back I am done

3. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Don't blame Greene, blame Whiz for abandoning the run in 4 straight games. I don't care who runs the ball, as long as we run the ball, especially when up 28

4. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Something to the whizzard

5. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I just don't understand why he wouldn't continue the run when up 28-3 and proving successful. I also don't get why he won't play Sankey more. It makes no sense. Hell, put him out there with McCluster for screens etc..Especially since Locker can't throw accurately.

6. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Andre Williams was the best pure "pounder" in the draft and could have been had in the 4th. He's about to start for the Giants this Sunday.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

That's my point Urban....Look at the list of rookies playing and performing...Some which are starting. Andre Williams, Jeremy Hill, Carlos Hyde, Jerrick McKinnon, West, Brandon Oliver, etc....Meanwhile....Sankey, who was supposed to be a top tier rookie RB and used early, is M.I.A.

8. 8and8

8and8 Starter

Bingo. Give the young guys a chance and own the decision. Who's really going to question the decision to start Sankey over Greene?

"You know what has me hopeful for the future of the Titans, Shonn Greene."
    -No one

9. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

greene is a short yardage plodder best used in a better back upshort yardage ( last week 4th and inches), he has not been ok he is what he is 3 yards and a cloud of dust. McCluster has really been cj II dancing and not hitting the hole. Seatrunk on our practice squad would be a
    How is sankey mia when he does not get to play? Leon washington getting reps at rb and he cannot return kicks?

• Troll Troll x 1
  10. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

M.I.A stands for missing in action. It might not be his fault but for being the #1 RB taken he sure as hell hasn't seen the field as often as expected.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar