Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Shonn Greene Injury Update

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mike75, Sep 15, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. Riverman That may be....

Casey
    Moolah:
    $3,935
    Arthroscopy not that big a deal. Post op swelling/fluid in the joint is the main issue. Tissue is stable, just inflamed.

Couple of weeks. Hope he stays in shape on bike and weights.
  2. Titans Insider Titans News

Titans running back Shonn Greene had arthroscopic knee surgery on Monday, according to sources familiar with the situation, and could be sidelined for a week or so.

Greene, who signed with the Titans this offseason after four seasons with the Jets, rushed for 18 yards on four carries in the opener against the Steelers, but he injured his knee in that game and hasn’t practiced since.

Greene did not play on Sunday against the Texans, as Jackie Battle worked behind Chris Johnson at running back.

Battle will face his old team – the Chargers – on Sunday at LP Field.

Share on Facebook

Posted In: League News, Team News

Source: Titans Insider
  3. ImATitan Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $8,071
    Damn this loss will hurt though. Greene would have picked up that 4th & 1. I like Battle but he`s no Greene. Damn. Come back soon Greene.
    mike75 high fives this.
  4. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,525
    Does this medical staff have any idea what they're doing? Quinn Johnson is healthy enough to make the 53 then gets cut because he isn't healthy enough to play. Marc Mariani could be out three weeks or three months, NO ONE KNOWS! Time for the non-return IR. Shonn Greene should be a go for Houston. Needs surgery.

Seems like I'm qualified to work for the Titans medical staff and I'll do it for half the salary.
  5. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,564
    Fry is onto somthing
  6. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,208
    I still wonder about how they handled the Mariani situation. I haven't herd much about him lately and would love to get him back but I have no idea when he will be back but I guess neither does this medical staff
  7. Jwill1919 Coach

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $2,339
    While this does suck, it's just a clean-up procedure. He should be 100% in a month, when we'll really need him
  8. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,564
    yeah hopefully, but Kenny Britt had the same thing shortly after he got dinged up.

This could be minor or could be something terrible for us.

Are there any FA's worth getting?
  9. Riverman That may be....

Casey
    Moolah:
    $3,935
    Nahhh. Kb was swelling still from his surgery. A little meniscus clean up wasn't what delayed him.
  10. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,188
    I bet after the bye he'll be back.