Sherman vs Skip Bayless

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by xpmar9x, Mar 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

did anybody catch this:

I hate Skip Bayless and First-Take... Sherman goes after Skip - bout time somebody did that. Sherman is way too cocky for me, but that's a different story.

Figured I'd be like JCBRAVE and share everything :beerbang:

2. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

I <3 skip

3. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

First I love this and second. I would take Sherman over overrated Revis

4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

even Bill Simmons sounded off against ESPN on twitter

5. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Sherman jus hurt. He acting like a scolded child. That's not a good look. "Better at life" -dudes beyond myopic.

For that very reason, I hope he gets smashed next season. So then he will be forced to shut his mouth.

Let your play stand for itself.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

First Take is a joke, he was going after Skip who doesn't even deserve the job he has because he's just a troll and guys are starting to call him on it.

7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

you are supposed to hate skip and Sherman would do well to eat some humble pie after Jones had his way with him in the playoffs. Sherman is up there in terms of being overrated and annoying.

8. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

I used to like Sherman a lot, especially after the Patriots game. I've lost respect for him though, he seems like all talk..

Trent Williams slumped him, and he dodged every Skip Bayless question with personal attacks.

Skip Bayless has a lot of haters, but you've gotta respect what he does on TV, takes a lot of self-esteem to take the beating that man has gotten from the likes of Ocho Cinco, Ryan Clark, Jalen Rose, and now Richard Sherman.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

I watched it an remembered something that I forgot. You do not have to be unintelligent to be ignorant and that is exactlly what Richard Sherman is. Sherman comes off as an well spoken, ignorant jack@$$ in this video and made even Skip Bayless look professional.

Also, I love Skip Bayless because he actually has his own opinions that he sticks to rather then just candor to popular opinion like almost every other ESPN analyst does.

He does get annoying with his opinions but that's really his job. Has anyone actually watched First Take when Bayless isn't on there; the show is dull as hell.

10. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Richard Sherman is an egotistical douche. He clearly has some self esteem issues or something wrong with him. If he really thought he was that good he would just STFU and let the play talk for itself. Instead he tries to make himself feel better by pulling that shi*. I hate this dude all the sudden.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar