Sheldon Richardson is our guy or a guy a team will trade up for...

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Titans2004, Feb 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Who is going to take Warmack before us? Nobody. I'd be considering Eric Fisher, Ezeikel Ansah, and Kawann Short.

We took "best impact" player last year, Kendall Wright.. instead over need like DeCastro, Chandler Jones, and Harrison Smith.

I'm always a fan of BPA, when they're a fit with our scheme. I'm just worried that by adding another 3-tech, our run defense will still suck.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

3. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

I really don't see Warmack going off the board before #10 either, but stranger things could happen.

If BPA is a LT then that is a quandry. You could draft Fisher and have him play RT while shifting Stewart to OG and then having Fisher move to LT when Roos' contract is up.

The Wright pick was just crazy last yr. I don't think he was anywhere near BPA or best impact player on the board at that slot. I really don't think you should draft a slot WR in the 1st rnd and that is what I really think Wright is.

4. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

ill be pissed if we take richardson at 10...and even more if our front office thought he was the bpa at the time...hes a mid teen to early 20's type player

5. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

this wouldnt even be a thought right now (wright) if we went with bpa last year that fit our scheme....decastro would be doing wonders and we would be talking about a guard in the second round now

6. xpmar9x

Hopefully not at all. If we had DeCastro, resign Velasco for center, and pickup a legit FA guard. Our OL is not fixed. Now, we can focus on fixing that terrible defense, and go DT, S, DE, ILB, CB in the early rounds.

7. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

The Titans want to get bigger up front, not smaller. We already have a DT spot on the roster taken up by a sub 300 pounder in Klug, you want another one?

I'm all for taking a DT in the draft but not Richardson unless he puts on 30+ pounds. If we can't get Star in the 1st, I'd really like to see Jesse Williams fall to the early 2nd. He's 330, 6'4 (I think those are right, going off the top of my head) and really disruptive. Wouldn't mind Floyd but he's probably gone by 39.

8. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

floyd is going to shoot up the boards after the combine...i could see us taking him in the 1st

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. xpmar9x

Kawann Short.
    Kawann Short.
    Kawann Short.

10. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Jesse Williams in the 2nd would be fine with me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar