Sheftner Reports Stallworth Visiting Tenn

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TITANFANATIC911, Mar 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Who knows, those reports are wrong as often as they're right. I have no idea what we'd sign him to, but I don't really expect it to work out.

2. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

my only hope is that he wants to come and play with Vinny for a year - for a reasonably large chunk, and then reemerge after a full season for a big contract next year...

IMHO, I don't think we buy into him for the long-term

3. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Well I think it comes down to this. Does he wanna play with Vince or Brady?

4. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

Interesting choice...he won't get the numbers in NE.

Of course, he might not here either...

Hmmmmm.....

5. Considering he came out and public and mentioned the pats, and hate to say it in a better situation to reach the SB he probaly will go with the pats.Unless the titans razzled and dazzled him then he would end up here.Hopefully VY got on the phone and tried to make somethin happen

6. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Dolphins?
    Patriots?
    Titans?

Stallworth too pricey?

Stallworth met with the Titans on Wednesday and is expected to visit the Dolphins today, according to the Philadelphia Daily News.
    The free-agent wide receiver, whom the Eagles do not plan to re-sign, visited the Patriots on Tuesday. Stallworth and agent Drew Rosenhaus are believed to be seeking between $10 and $15 million in guaranteed money, but there doesn't appear to be much interest in the 26-year-old at that price.

Doesn't look good.

7. Tez

Tez Camp Fodder

:ha:

Caldwell is no #1

But he does have bug eyes

8. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Speaking of the Wade deal, he said in an interview that he was honestly surprised the Vikings gave him that much money. I thought that was hilarious.

I could live with Stallworth for one year, but I dunno what the cost for one year would be. If he couldn't take a deal averaging over $5M per, that means he wants more, clearly. Is he in the top 10 in wideouts? Fifteen? Twenty?

9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Joe Horn I think got $5M a year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar