Sheftner Reports Stallworth Visiting Tenn

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TITANFANATIC911, Mar 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Yes- if he doesn't strike a deal with Pats. They are reporting Pats are his first choice.

2. Sledge

Sledge Guest

No, he's just a :clown: Last year, 2 days before Airhead was traded, he said on NFL N that the Titans were talking to his agent about bringing him back, and he said Steve McNair would remain a Tennessee Titan. Either that or hjis source is Jimmy The Greek

3. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

So are the Pats after every available reciever? They just got Welker, they're after Stallworth, and there are reports they want Moss. By the way, any word on who the second person could be?

4. travis fisher i beleive(cb)

5. hopefully its noel devine... and they are using the WR part as a cover up!

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

he could be one hell of a talent if he could ever stay healthy. tennessee is not the place to go if you want to get healthy though :ha:

7. TWR#1

TWR#1 Guest

that kid is amazing,isnt he only a Junior in HS...

nvm he's a SR i forgot

8. i live in New England and Pats fans are the worst trust me.There already talkin about being in arizona in Feb.I can't even imagine if stallworth gets signed what there gonna be sayin on the radio.If theres one thing i would love to do to these cocky Ba$tard$ on the radio around here...... :boom:

9. TWR#1

TWR#1 Guest

WHere did you hear this?

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

lol @ Noel Devine. His current status isn't looking so hot. I figured he'd be at the "U" this year, but he's going to be at Prep school.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar