Shawne Merriwoman busted for battery, false imprisonment

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Stephenson, Sep 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

How about we let this play out before jumping to conclusions? There were plenty of witnesses apparently so the truth should come out quickly.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

If you guys think it lessens the fault of Merriman because she took nudie pictures or was bi-sexual...

don't be upset when any other woman gets abused, because 90% of them have taken pictures of themselves wearing little. Most enjoy sex. And many "experiment".

Just because this one actually made money doing those things and had a fan-base shouldn't change anything.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

Let's not take away anything from that douche of a man Merriman (this will probably just solidify his reputation as a scum bag), it just doesn't surprise me that Tila Tequila was involved (you've seen the clowns on her show). It's kind of like the whole Michael Jackson debacle, hardly anyone was really surprised he died early.

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Get it right. Don't morph what I say to suit your moral agenda. I didn't say that at all and anyone who skims this thread might believe that misrepresentation of my words.

I explicitly stated, in agreement with you, that she did not deserve what happened to her.
    Those are my exact words! :irked:
    No, it is prejudice. I'm not Jesus Christ and she's not Mary Magdalene. I am prejudicially minded when it comes to whores. Should my wife pass on I would not marry a prostitute. I would never give a prostitute the opprotunity to influence my children. I wouldn't even consider a relationship with one despite whatever erotic delights I might miss out on. Is that fair of me? No. I don't care though. I wouldn't want my kid to have to endure the other kids at school ostracize him because his step mom is a pro turned soccer mom.
    Being a whore is not a profession in something like 49 states. In almost every state it's criminal. Besides, I don't think this woman was an actual call girl. If you got a roid raged manic to hold me against my will and do me harm you would be guilty of Conspiracy To Commit Aggravated Assault. Why you would think it's okay because you don't like what I do really doesn't matter when I said what happened to her wasn't ok just that I don't waste my sympathies on little two bit gook whores.

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Since when did this woman live with Merriman? That would be news to me. Actually, it would change things a bit. I don't believe that is the case. We are talking about a d-list bimbo celebrity that was a house guest not a domestic partner. There's a big difference between telling some chick to get out of your effing house and telling your girlfriend or wife whose name is on the lease or deed to take a hike. For all we know Merriman was throwing her out because she was going crazy breaking his stuff or whatever. She had no actual right to be there as far as I can discern. It's highly speculative on my part but I do know that this woman is bipolar and that odds are she doesn't treat it. Bipolar people can be straight wacky and scary. I'd like to see if the story develops and gives us some more answers but don't make this into a domestic violence thing because an element of that is that the victim is assaulted in their home.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar