Shaun Alexander released...Titans interested?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NewsGrabber, Apr 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. utdtitans

utdtitans Camp Fodder

It scares me that he was dominating the league back then with two guys who are now out of the league.

2. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

exactly. he did great things while in the nfl, i just think he's going to ask for too much money...and he simply isn't worth it. all rb's fade away...just think about eddie, he did great things, but his body just gave up on him....its the same with alexander

3. PickledMidget

PickledMidget Camp Fodder

Alexander has had trouble since Steve Hutchinson went to the Vikings.

Offensive Linemen > Running Backs

4. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

:barf:

5. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I really hope the Titans don't consider adding Alexander. Especially since I'm intrigued with possibly drafting JStewart should he fall to #24.

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

[​IMG]

7. ConVinced10

ConVinced10 Guest

8. TitansCountry25

TitansCountry25 Veteran

yeah dont we have enough damaged goods aka kearse and mccarins? Lets get someone who isnt left overs lets get a studd and not a broken down work horse.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

There are still studs in the free agent market?

10. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

Most of the studs now are either going to be trades or draftees at this point.

There might be a couple of people after the June 1 cuts, but probably not many.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar