Shane Ray Cited for Marijuana Possession

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by titanthakur, Apr 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

It wasnt a drug charge lol He wasn't charged with anything.

He got a citation. It's a ticket. With that said its still stupid of him. I've seen reports he won't need surgery??

I think he will still go first. If he falls to the Steelers I can see them taking a chance on him.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Mark Dominik said Ray would fall to the 3rd or 4th round, which is why Mark Dominik no longer works as an NFL GM.

• LOL LOL x 1
  3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I'm firmly in the "pot is harmless and should be legal" camp. But I will never understand how these guys can be so freaking stupid. Biggest moment of their lives with literally millions of dollars on the line and they can't be straight for a couple of months. Mind-blowing really.

4. RTH

RTH Meh...

Honestly, it isn't a drug issue... it's a stupid issue.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Definitely. And if I'm a NFL team I'm very concerned about a guy who can't even stop smoking in the weeks leading up to the draft.

6. Fry

I think it's more of a responsibility issue than a drug issue or a stupid issue. It's very easy to sit here, having been that age and gone through it before, and say "what the hell is wrong with you?"

In reality, we've all done stupid **** that is probably worse than this.

7. RTH

RTH Meh...

Not when a move like this can cost you, potentially, millions.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

It was a stupid decision, but my goodness, if he fell to the 2nd round and was there at #33 how sweet would that be?

From all the mocks I've seen lately, the toe injury dropped him a bit anyway. He was going in the 15-25 range. I still don't see him dropping out of the 1st, but if he's there around 24 or 25, it would be tempting to try and trade back into the 1st round if I'm Ruston. Can you imagine a 1st round getting your franchise QB and pass rusher in the same round!?

9. Fry

No?

You didn't do anything of equal or greater stupidity in college? Something that could have potentially prevented you from getting a job in the future?

10. RTH

RTH Meh...

No

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar