SF @ STL TNF

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Sep 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I wonder if he went to the chris palmer school of offense

2. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Watching Cook and Finnegan last night, I just kept thinking that our staff did the right thing letting these guys go. If we hold on to Finny and Cook, no way we have enough money to make all the moves we made in the offseason. Really starting to like our FO. I'll try to remember that when they inevitably cut or trade someone I think we can't do without...

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Thing is though, Fisher has personnel control in St. Louis. And he's had two offseasons with the team. So if the talent sucks then a lot of that falls squarely on his shoulders.

There's no denying he knows football. And I honestly think he's a very good player motivator (at least up until the point he wears out his welcome). But he's stubborn and insists on having as much control as possible. Then when he fails he somehow manages to get a pass due to "lack of talent"... even though he has control of said talent.

I know his his hands were a bit tied here with Vince Young. That's a legitimate gripe. But if we're being honest, the problems during the end of Fisher's tenure here were much more than just VY.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

agree with everything you say here. I do think he can be a bit of a stubborn ahole. He always played fisherball which was not to loose and we lost the game because of it and his conservative playcalls which I saw last night. IDK why the rams would continue to run the ball in the 4th qtr, down by that much and it hasn't worked all night.

5. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

The Tavon Austin pick was retarded IMO. Their offense needed a Cordarrelle Patterson or Justin Hunter. Hell they badly needed a RB. They could've found a slot receiver much later. Small, speed guys take time to adjust, ask Dexter MCcluster.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

He was hoping for a CJ-like guy, CJ came in and played early.

7. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

You guys remember that time that Fishface traded back because he wanted Wright, and then we took Wright, so he kept trading back? :biglaugh:

8. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

His talent got lost in the shuffle. ZERO creativity in the offense. Limited touches.

9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Wonder where dbc is right about now.

Also, I lmao when I heard everyone saying Tavon Austin would get Offensive Rookie of the Year. They obviously don't know Fisher.

Can't wait to crush these punks in their own house. As long as things go according to plan, I'll be there with a pretty large crew.

10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar