SF Giants

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Ryan, Dec 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

Giants sign Aaron Rowand to 5 year deal
    In talks with Yanks about Matsui
    In talks with Blue Jayes about Rios

Looking good for my Giants

Aaron Rowand baby

Pitching rotation

1. B. Zito
    2. M. Cain
    3. N. Lowry
    4. T. Lincecum
    5. K. Correia

http://sanfrancisco.giants.mlb.com/team/depth_chart/index.jsp?c_id=sf

if we could get Alex Rios in here and maybe Matsui we could have a pretty decent team.

2. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Dude, you'll have to give up a few of those pitchers if you're even going to touch Matsui and/or Rios. Especially Lincecum.

3. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

Kevin Correia , Ray Durham , Dave Roberts for Alex Rios

^ Thats what was proposed to the Blue Jays to my knowledge.. Idk if they will do it but that would be nice.

This is the lineup id like to see in SF

C. Bengie Molina
    1B. Feddy Lewis (I think he would be better in the infield then outfield)
    2B. Ray Durham
    3B. Kevin Frandsen
    SS. Omar Vizquel
    LF. Alex Rios
    CF. Aaron Rowand
    RF. Randy Winn

4. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

I like the Aaron Rowand signing for them, though. That guy kills himself every night to make plays, especially in the field. Very blue collar player.

5. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Lincecum is your number 1 if you ask me. He ought to be able to carry your staff for years.

6. the Giants still have no offense, even with the signing of Rowand, they lost Bonds, and they are gonna have the same problems they had last year with run production..

not being a homer or anything, but honestly, the team that has made the biggest splash in free agency this season would have to be the Nationals.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar