Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Setting the stage for a weekly discussion

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NewsGrabber, Jan 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NewsGrabber Guest

<em>Posted by ESPN.com's Paul Kuharsky</em> <p>During stretches like this, I am thinking the AFC South Blog will often offer up a question for you to chew on and then circle back to it later in the week to sort through your thoughts and try to come to a conclusion.</p> <p>That's how it worked last week with my <a href="/blogs/afcsouth?tag=plus-one" target="_blank">plus-one idea</a>, where I asked you if your team could add any player in the league to its roster who it should be. Not everyone will like every question -- some of you hated that one -- but hopefully over time we'll do a decent job of cooking up some AFC South hot stove conversations.</p> <p>I think I've got this week's idea in place, so look for it in team-by-team installments shortly.</p> <p>Beyond that, suggest a good one I can use for all four teams, win my respect, thanks and a mention in the blog. Just head <a href="http://proxy.espn.go.com/chat/mailbagESPN?event_id=21417" target="_blank">here</a>.</p>

More...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.