Seth Wand Signed

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tennessee, Nov 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Don't forget that Houston switched to zone blocking.... maybe he just didn't fit their blocking scheme? I'm probably being optimistic. Maybe he just sucks.

2. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Well...

I think this is a good signing since he's got size, has some experience, has some potential, and is young. Even if he's only a backup for awhile, he MIGHT be able to start later on.

Certainly that's better than taking a gamble on a bad player who's PAST his prime.

And who knows, maybe with Munchak coaching him and a moveable QB, he could develop. It's worth the shot.

Gut

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Nobody said this guy will be a starter. I'm glad we're getting some depth, and it helps that he's freaking huge. Maybe he'll turn out to be something, maybe not, but we're not putting much on this.

4. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

IMO he's been signed in the aftermath of the blocked field goal on sunday.

Wand may or may not be starting material but he will be able to fill the hole on special teams that Geisinger couldn't.

5. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Probably a lot of truth in that.

6. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Bell did not play LT, he played RT. And he wasn't horrible there.

7. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

should have started with the colts.

8. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

We took Thornton...I think they are feeling it.

9. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

... "and can run"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar