Server issues

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TitanJeff, Sep 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I was locked out with exactly the same error last night.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

He quoted DCTitan

3. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Well Jeff It's been a week whats the final call? You gonna reset our accounts or what? I cant wait any longer I gotta be here for tomorrows game.

4. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

This blows. Not the server stuff, that's fine for me, but the "i can't go on a football forum because of my age" thing.

5. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Jeff. What the heck? I cant even register a new account.

http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/register.php

parse error?

Man I really do think theres some big problems with some accounts and with the forum you should really ask the person who made the forum to take a look at it and see whats wrong

6. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

yea, i got that same error, and this does blow, this new rule about age restrictions, cause me and ryan are only 2 months apart in age, and i have to wait just to rejooin???

1- why are we punishing kids under 18 for reading something, whoever typed it, shouldnt of typed and posted... mods should be enforcing discipline so nothing like that happens, instead of kicking out all of the young guns...

anyways, if no one can register this site is only getting smaller and smaller day by day....

7. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

I understand the legal problem. It's not legal, but it's legal enough to cost you. But you said it yourself Jeff, even guests can read the boards. If a member can sue you for reading inappropriate content on a site whose URL is provided on the board, then why isn't any different for a guest? They've got eyes as well... Idk. I'm glad i'm considered a threat though. :ha: 0% warning level and all! :)

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

It has been explained a few pages back.
    TJ is liable if your parents decide that blaming someone else is easier than actually being a good parent and takes it to court. Regardless if it is moderated and taken off straight away.

9. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

even guests can view the posts, banning underaged kids from being a part of this site makes no sense....

10. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

I sent Jeff proof of my age hopefully its good enough to stay. Either way this is probably my last post on here for now I'm going to ask Jeff if he can reset my account or if hes found out the problem if the proof works. It should its pretty straight forward.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar