Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Server issues

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TitanJeff, Sep 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $10,404
    Are things speeding up some? I'm seeing more posts by some of you guys.

If not better by this weekend, I'll be deleting the accounts and starting over.
  1. Hoffa Not Family?Then freak you you freakin' freak

Matthews
    Moolah:
    $1,229
    Perhaps the site could have a disclaimer and warning you have to read before you join, and they could click something that says they have their parents permission to view the site and they won't sue etc...?
  2. Ewker Starter

Stevens
    Moolah:
    $2,026
    how about getting rid of that annoying ad that keeps popping up in the middle of the screen
  3. RyansTitans Guest

Nah still slow. Posting is actually fast which makes no sense. The pages take a long time to load but once you click post it goes quick. I dont understand it. And yeah a week would be perfect. If its still slow by Saturday then just delete mine.
  4. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $15,997
    I'm 25 and I'm getting the under-age treatment still. :( My car insurance even went down!
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $10,404
    I do have something with the rules that everyone agrees to when they join. Maybe I can add more to that though have no idea if it would hold up in court.

Here's the thing. I doubt anyone could sue and win in court. It's about the money it would take to defend myself. So the most I can do is discourage with this kind of stuff.
  5. Hoffa Not Family?Then freak you you freakin' freak

Matthews
    Moolah:
    $1,229
    GoTitans3801 is almost finished UT Law school....maybe he could fire off some letters in your defense if ever need be...? Just give him all The Don's "melt in your mouth like butta" beef tips during tailgates...wait, we get that already.
  6. Bababooey Guest

...?
  7. Bababooey Guest

At least i'll be able to get into the arcade [maybe] before i get deleted. i'm at 26 days now.

Question- considering even guests can read threads the "seeing offensive material" can apply to some 8 year old. I understand the legal side of it, but yikes. The people that are that desperate for money shouldn't be able to afford a computer...
  8. RyansTitans Guest

Bababooey.. I meant Bryce Fisher
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.