Server issues

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TitanJeff, Sep 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

you are being selectively moved into various user groups. Puck, Gunny, GoT, Ewker, Hoffa, RollTide, Soxcat... the list goes on... we are classified as "super users"... you obviously must have had too many warning violations and/or bans.

Warnings anger the Kahuna.

[​IMG]

You should know this by now. The data dial has been turned down to a trickle to discourage you. OK? Are you happy?

2. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Ewker stfu seriously. Gunny too. You guys would be doing the same thing if this was happening to you. Don't even say you wouldn't. I would be ok if someone actually KNEW the problem but no I get theres nothing wrong and it will fix itself. WTF is that? You can ban people warn people and move threads all around the forum but you cant figure out why 5 or 6 people cant login normally without having to wait ages for it to load. I know half of what Im saying now is out of anger but my god. A week now and no one knows the problem. Its all DC's fault. If he hadn't gave me his login info and crap It would of never happened. AGHHHHHHHH. This probably just posted 4 times

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Keep your idiotic thoughts to yourself. Speaking like that doesn't make people want to help.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

No, I wouldn't actually. I can live without being on this site you know. I am sure Ewker can as well.

You seriously need to learn tact. TJ has told you multiple times he is working on it, and what he is doing and you come back with that.

Like I said to DC. Keep the idiotic thoughts to yourself. You are being incredibly insensitive and people wont want to help you.

5. Ewker

Ewker Starter

I was trying not to get a warning from the Great One :tj: :ha:

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

Ryan, DC...

It happened to me. I didn't talk to anyone about it. I PM'ed Jeff a time or two said it was real bogged down for me. Gunny told me his was fine. I'd write a post and the submit would take 20 minutes at times. I would just go watch TV or jerk off or something. No big deal. Sometimes my post would be lost. Sometimes it would make it. Then after a couple of weeks it suddenly got better. I didn't raise hell about it... not on the forum anyways... then again I'm not a minor... but I remember how insane I was in throws of adolescence. I'm a grown man and I still yell at stuff when it doesn't work right...

but no.

Hardly anyone knew I couldn't load **** off this forum.

Then again a 28 years young isn't 18 years old.

7. Ewker

Ewker Starter

did you even read what I posted!!! Even TJ said I had problems with the site when no one else did. I stayed away for days and still do now...I do have a life outside of here..to bad you don't :moon2:

8. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

What? No go ahead say what you wanted. Get warned. Don't be a Ahole and talk crap over a forum then say "Nicest way possible"

I don't even know you. You dont have a problem with the forum so why are you in here starting things. Same with Gunny and same with Bipolar. You provoke crap when you don't even need to be in here.

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

this thread doesn't even need to be here.

you are too cool of a kid to make such an *** of yourself tonight.

DC had to grow on me. I always liked you.

this whole thing is way overblown dude. It's a freak thing.

If this topic was closed and restricted to mod PM no one would even care. The only good thing about this thread is that it informs users that this strange phenomenon exists.

and you are right. It has everything to do with that sock puppet account or the swapped log ins or whatever. My computer hated changing accounts while Gunny stayed here. It acted all crazy. Just don't log in to multiple accounts from the same MAC id or IP addy. It will clear up when it clears up. Hit a god damn restore point or something dude.

10. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Maybe I'll just do the smart thing and get up and try again later.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar