Serious Question: Does CJ even deserve to be starting at this point?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SawdustMan, Oct 6, 2013.

?
  1. Chris Johnson

48.4%
  2. Shonn Greene

38.7%
  3. Jackie Battle

12.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EnglandTitan66

EnglandTitan66 "The Plump Prince"

The powder will remain dry until Greene comes back. Once I can see his output with this line I am making no judgements asides from the fact at the moment , as a generalisation , this line makes any defense look as if they can stuff the run and we have an exceptionally well paid running back that patently lost the major part of his mojo sometime back down the train tracks.

2. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Don't argue with him. He is the guy who predicted the Titans would sign Josh Freeman :rolleyes:

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

Tim " Mark my words, Freeman will be a Titan" yah ok Tim, GTFO

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Hellll NO he shouldnt be starting, but if he doesnt, who will, Battle? LOL

Let me drop some numbers.

Those are C.J.'s averages per game.

Im looking forwards to March when this guy gets cut. He's terrible!

5. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

This "terrible player" provided the biggest spark of the game for us yesterday that helped rally the troops back.

6. TitansWillWin2

I still blame it on the playcalling and line b/c how many times did he get hit in the backfield yesterday on a draw play out of the shotgun.

7. TitansWillWin2

You guys should listen to me more because I'm right most of the time. A lot of people on here were saying Fitzpatrick couldn't run and was slow and I reiterated that he actually can move pretty decent. He's not gonna juke anyone but he can effectively move the chains with his legs. Dman The Hammer JCBRAVE

8. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I've already "faced it". Said it multiple times already in this thread.

9. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I never said he could not run. He cannot run like Locker and certainly not like $cam Newton but he is not exactly KFC either. He can move when he has to.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

ok you are correct, he can run but he Can't THROW!!! all his throws were downward in to the ground which hurt our YAC because our wide outs are diving to catch the ball instead of turning up field. He plays another first half like he did yesterday I saw bring in rusty the rifle

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar