Sensabaugh off to a fast start with Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Jul 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans Insider

Titans Insider Titans News

Second-year cornerback Coty Sensabaugh quietly took control of the team’s nickel spot this offseason with steady play, but he’s already made plenty of noise at the start of training camp.

Sensabaugh intercepted quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick on Thursday, and on Friday he picked off quarterback Jake Locker.

A fourth round draft pick by the Titans last season, Sensabaugh was solid while taking over in the slot in 2012. He’s the favorite to win the job this season as well. At this point, it would be a surprise if he didn’t.

“We were happy how the season went for him last year. He just keeps getting better,’’ Coach Mike Munchak said. “They trust each other with him in there. This gives him a chance not just at nickel but a chance to compete at corner with the rest of them. He’s done well, he does great things.”

Share on Facebook

Posted In: League News, Team News

Source: Titans Insider

2. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Very interesting. Seems like he has worked very hard to get where he is at. Glad to see the competition heating up.

3. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Interesting to see what happens with Campbell, ATV and Wreh-Wilson. It seems we have some very solid depth in the secondary

4. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Its looking good

5. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

Great news! I'd love to see him develop into a nickle/dime CB. He has incredible athleticism, we just gotta build upon the football aspect of his game now.

6. BCTitans

BCTitans Starter

Solid depth, yes. BUT, we still lack a true shutdown corner.

Glad some of these younger guys are starting to come around though.

7. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

I really like the way he played last year. Hope he can build on that. Makes me wonder where ATV ends up though. I don't see us keeping him past this season. He just doesn't fit what this defense is trying to do on the corners and Coty might have stolen the only spot he fits in. Hopefully Griffin gets cut and ATV takes over that safety spot.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

That would be great.

9. Cajun_Titan_33

Cajun_Titan_33 Pro Bowler

What the hell are yall going to do when Griff has a probowl season? Lol

I get that he has been horrible but so was our whole defense. Im rooting for the guy.

10. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

Im rooting for him like I do all titans. I just don't think he has it anymore. If he has a great season I'm all for keeping him.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar