Senior Bowl Practices

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Puck, Jan 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

FINISH FINISH !!!! ... boy... take your own advice

Mayock also has Cutler as his Top QB

2. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

Imagine having Fergy and Jean-Gilles on the same line ..... solid

Winston Justice looked good too

3. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

4. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

First time I've read a negative on Ferguson.

5. thnom

thnom Camp Fodder

You say Robert Gallery like he's dominating. He was getting dissed last year.

Looking at it now, NOT trading for Randy Moss and taking LarryFitz at #2 (or taking a QB) would have been so much better for them

6. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

Thursday North Team

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/features/seniorbowl/reports/north126.html

WR Martin Nance of Miami,OH (ranked as the #5 WR) has the best ball skills of any player on either team and even with a cornerback in his hip pocket he has a knack for going up and getting the ball.

The star of the day however was USC tight end Dominique Byrd, who continued to make big plays and was almost dominant in the passing game

At linebacker Chad Greenway impressed and was fast sideline-to-sideline but did get beat by Lawrence Vickers in coverage

WR's-
    Jason Avant and Derek Hagan looked good at wideout and Maurice Stovall really stood out once again with his ability to make plays across the middle and use his frame to shield defenders

7. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

I see the Brick as the best overall prospect in the draft. It's also a position that we COULD use, especially if our coaching staff doesn't have faith in our two tackles that didn't play this year. To me, regardless of what good things they have to say about them, the fact that they didn't get any time despite the starters struggling tells me precisely what they think about them.

8. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

i wonder how long it'll be before Houston figures that out

imagine having a choice of Bush AND Young !!

9. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Crap. We do think alike. You just post first. :hmm: (See D'Brick thread.)

10. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Yeah, Schwartz sounds tough. He sure talks a good practice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar