Senior Bowl Practices

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Puck, Jan 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maximus

maximus Camp Fodder

I really doubt he goes there, Frye is their guy. Frye was descent in his starts as a rookie(he was tons better than Alex Smith)
  2. FightinTitan

FightinTitan Guest

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

4. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I think the Browns believe in Frye. Frye to Edwards is their future.
  5. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

he wont make it out of the first round
  6. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Thanks for the update, Jeff.
  7. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

I'm curious who the Titans scouts were courting/interested in on both squads.
  8. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

"Virginia Tech's Darryl Tapp had a lot of trouble going up against Daryn Colledge while Tamba Hali was singled out by coaches numerous times and given instructions and advice."

i can hear washburn from here.
  9. watching it on ESPN, Mangold is lookin great out there so far
  10. TANK CALICO

TANK CALICO Guest

Senior Bowl

I have watched the past 2 days of practice and currently watching todays north practice and tha five players that have stood out to me so far are:

1. The Brick OT Virginia - The guy has dominated. He looks like he has telephone poles for arms. Has made Mathias Kiwanua look silly at times.

2. Tye Hill CB Clemson - Has speed to burn. Can cover like a blanket. Made a nice one handed INT in Mondays practice and just watched him make another on Cutler today. Great week so far

3. Broderick Bunkley DT Florida St.- Looks to to be very agile for a man his size. Stuffs the run. Rushes the passer well from the DT position

4. D. Williams RB Memphis - Looks like he has proved to be a quality back as projected. Has shed some weight and added some extra burst. Showed good vision.

5. D. Ryans LB Auburn - Has practiced wel in all drills that i have witnessed. Seems to be making plays all over.

Two players that have not practiced well as of yet are:

1. D. Hagans WR Arizona St. - Dont know that the guy has caught a ball yet. I think he has hurt hias stock so far.

2. J. Avant WR Michigan - Has not practiced well. Has not shown any flashes of brilliance that was evident at Michigan. I say that and just a moment ago he makes a very nice diving catch in the endzone. He will need to show a little more of that.

These are just my personal views of this weeks practices. For all Cutler fans out there, he has a cannon for a arn but i question his sights. I dont really think he has stood out enough to be a top ten pick.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.