Senior Bowl 2014

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Clark, Jan 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Is it? Or was it splitting hairs

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

He was definitely offsides on his first sack. I didn't think there was any doubt about it when I saw it.

And he was unblocked on his pass deflection. It was a good play because he made it, but that's a play you should make.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Yea, he had a split second jump.

And the deflection you can say yes... He should make that play, however what Titan makes that play regularly? Morgan maybe?

4. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I'd still take him......

5. Fry

I'd take him as well...in the second round.

6. Renfro95

Renfro95 Starter

Yea. I went back and watched that game and a couple more of Dee Ford. From what i see with him,if he is blocked, he is blocked. Didnt see great effort in getting off blocks. That has to happen.

7. Fry

You'll also notice that Auburn lines him up really wide. Like, as wide as we lined up our ends when Washburn was still here. That's great with his speed going up against slow college offensive tackles. I first noticed it in the National Title game. FSU's RT, Bobby Hart, is just plain slow and Auburn exploited it. FSU eventually had to line up O'Leary on that side to give Hart some help.

He was doing the same thing in the Senior Bowl. When you're going up against guys who won't be LTs in the NFL(which only Zach Martin has the ability, in my opinion) you're going to win with raw speed.

He doesn't have an inside move and he doesn't convert speed to power. He's a one trick pony.

8. Renfro95

Renfro95 Starter

Yea hes one of those guys too that you beat by running at him. He got too far up field quite a few times when I went back last night and watched him during season. Love to have him situationally, but there are significant holes in his game.

9. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

yep. that jamarcus russell was awesome wasn't he?... er nvm

10. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

SCREW YOU BUDDY
    AZ IS THE ****

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar