Senior Bowl 2014

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Clark, Jan 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Renfro95

Renfro95 Starter

Any time I have seen him have to go beyond his first read, he struggled severely. I thought it carried over to today as well. Lots of people have strong arms. I will take Murrays "weak " arm, with his anticipation over Carrs arm. Add Jimmy G and even Fales to that group. I liked the fact that they got out of their comfort zone at least a little bit today and I have seen quality film on all those other guys as well. I question Jimmys competition a little bit. Have seen Fales look solid against Stanford in his Jr. tape. Looked really good in several games I went back and watched from this past season.

2. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Honestly I think Fales showed me the most. Obviously I don't want him in the first but if he's there in the 3rd (If we acquire a pick) or 4th I'd love to have him.

3. Renfro95

Renfro95 Starter

I think he definitely has a chance to be productive. I believe he overrates his own arm strength at times. He fit many balls into windows at college level. Many of those, he wouldnt get away with at the next level. I think he is a safe project, that can develop into a solid player. Not a superstar by any means, but productive.

4. Rudad

Rudad Starter

Athletic ability and arm strength is why Locker was highly thought of, And his work ethic. But what between the ears is very big in Making up a franchise QB. Bree's with his so called weak arm and such. Is Murray a lot like Bree's?

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Dee ford.

Attached Files:

6. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

7. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

8. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

9. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

JimmyFootball has a lot of confusing reports. Some say no way, some say they like him. Some think his arm strength is an issue while others think it's enough...

One thing is for sure. Someone is wrong.

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Offsides.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar