Second civil suit for Pacman

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TitanJeff, Aug 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rebel Titan

Rebel Titan Oiler Cannon Ball

Roll,
    Read a little closer the threats are attributed to Cudworth. They never saw a weapon only assumed he had one, even after their screening with metal detectors.

But Jenkins' memory was different. Although he made it clear he felt threatened by Jones, and at one point incorrectly believed the football player was hiding a weapon behind his back, he noted that his co-worker Cudworth wielded a batonlike weapon in an effort to break up the fight.

http://www.lvrj.com/news/8483247.html

2. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Kinda forgot a little something, didn't you...

And if you notice his statement (or the part we're privy to) doesn't mention that Pacman at any point threatened anyone or that he was violent (I hope I don't have to explain the difference between combative and violent).

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Rebel..

I wasn't there but jenkins testemony might not be very flattering at all. Ok so jones didn't have a weapon. I'll agree to that but if a bouncer had a baton that might be motivation for jones to want him shot.

I'm not the prosecution my point is that pacman's behavior played a significant part in why people were shot. Apparently goodell agrees with me because pacman got a year's suspension even though he has yet to be indicted.

My point all along is that this guy is a low life so why kiss his butt and act like his defense? Normal people don't have these problems.

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Sure vigsted..

I hope I don't have to explain the difference between combative and violent).
    ------------------------------------

This fellow jenkins had a pocket dictionary with him all along. :rolleyes:

As a human being i refuse to kiss this man's arse just because he is a titan and can run fast. I know enough already to see that this guy is a menace to others. Whether he was specifically guilty or not. Or whether he will be found guilty in court of the specific charges.

5. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

So because he's a bouncer he has to be dumb, right?

Well at least you're finally admitting that you're basing your posts on your own personal feelings toward Pacman and not the facts of the case. That's pretty much what some of us have been trying to point out all along.

6. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

[​IMG]

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Vigsted don't be stupid..

What i said is that i don't have the evidence the determine if he is guilty or not of a particular crime but i can judge him as an unethical person and a person whose behavior results in others being harmed. Personal feelings? You think his actions in that bar are fine? You want to kiss his butt and blame the damn victims of the crime.

And no i didn't say jenkins was dumb i said that he may or may not know the finer differences between the meaning of 2 words.

You want to make this about me, that i have this predisposed negative opinion of poor little pac poo that drives my opinion on this case. No i think he is a low life POS because his actions caused harm to others.

Would you want pacman jones baby sitting your son?

8. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

We're debating whether Pacman is guilty of a crime here, not whether he's an unethical person. And whether I want Pacman to babysit my offspring or not is neither here nor there in this discussion. If you must know I have no desire to ever meet Pacman let alone introduce him to my family, but that doesn't make him guilty of anything that happened in Vegas or elsewhere for that matter.

9. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

I'm sure glad you aren't a judge.

10. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

i think it would be fun if both sides would give ground and agree some with each other.

Pacman seems to have really divided Titans fans on and off this forum. I wonder what, if any, effect Pacman's general presence had on the Titans lockerroom?

I think it "appears" from the evidence that Pacman is unlikely to be found guilty of any serious criminal action regarding las vegas.

I see nothing wrong with "victims" from the club civiling sueing the person that "likely" incited the "riot (insert whatever word you feel is more appropriate)" in the club. I also see nothing wrong with sueing the club as well. Let the legal system determine if it's frivilous or not.

While at times Pacman maybe a good person, clearly there are choices and actions he has made that are "evil" "loser" "bad" "lowlife" "scumbag" "(insert your choice)".

Would anyone disagree with any of the above three statements? (except maybe for some spelling errors)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar