SEC with 3/8 in cws

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by HanniVol Lecter, Jun 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XO

XO Nevada Native

Either way you're retarded

2. *reported

3. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I've been a fan of the Yankees since the very early 90s, no bandwagoning involved, they sucked when I first started to like them. But even so, I still know more about baseball than you, I'd bet my life on it. And I know that based on your lame posting style of constant trolling and blind hate of OSU and stupid over the top praising of the SEC. I don't even care who you're a fan of, it's probably the Braves, and if it is then where is the "Owned by New York" stamp tattooed on you?

As for Bruce Pearl, OK you're bragging that you fired him because of cheating. OK well they're both gone, are you really going to split hairs like that?

Columbus beats the hell out of Columbus in every way possible. I'm basing that on the Simpsons episode where Bart and his friends go there and say, "I hate this place."

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

lol

5. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

7. I knew it!! Lawd, saw that one from a mile away. Lol @ they sucked when I started watching. They had, what, 20 WS titles at that point?

Also hilarious that you think you know more about baseball based on the way I post on the interwebs....about football. That logic flow would make even Einstein jealous.

8. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Right because when I was 6 and 7 I really had a lot of knowledge of the history of baseball. All I know is I grew up going to Columbus Clipper games and seeing Jeter, Rivera etc... so it was a natural transition to be a NY fan. If Columbus was the farm team for the Brewers back in the day, I'd probably be a Brewers fan.

And yes I am basing what you know on baseball on your positing style. To me, you don't come across as a real smart person, thus my conclusion. Prove me wrong.

9. Woah lol. You have to be smart to know about baseball? Your arrogance knows no bounds...pretty impressive actually.

I can make stupid intelligence judgments too -- known a lot of Eddy/Eddies in my day and nary a one has had much of a brain. Leaning towards throwing you in that pile as well.

10. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Blah blah blah, in other words you've done nothing to change my opinion of you that you're, well you know. I don't wanna get tattled on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar