SEC with 3/8 in cws

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by HanniVol Lecter, Jun 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

You can take it from me, I was making fun of you.

2. Lol for real? That's making fun of someone?

Poor Eddy.

3. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

It's funny because you don't get it.

4. Don't get what? Your attempted wit was sarcastically putting an asterisk beside a word just like I did. It was pure comedic genius. Carlin gave you a round of applause from the grave.

OSU will be putting one of those beside a lot of their past wins here shortly...assuming they get to keep them of course. *Lololololol

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Nah you still don't get it. Oh well you not getting it makes it funnier. Almost as funny as a guy starting a thread just to say there's 3 SEC teams in the CWS this year, as if that somehow means anything.

As for taking away wins, that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. OK so the NCAA says we didn't beat the likes of Miami or Michigan this year? Well I saw it happen. It's like saying I didn't have a birthday party this year, yet I did. Changing history, whatever, sure take away the wins, means nothing to me.

6. Lol okay Eddy. Poor thing.

You saw it happen with ineligibe players....that's the point of the asterisks!!! Duh.

Hahahaha Terrelle Pryor sodomized an entire program and fanbase with each John Footpenis!!! Hell of a gold pant salesman tho....think he won a cruise for those sales totals?

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Didn't say I didn't understand it, I said it's stupid. Reggie Bush wasn't the best college football player because someone bought him a car?

You're really off topic though, I've got half a mind to report you for this.

8. It's my thread. I do what I want.

9. All 3 SEC teams move on to the winner's bracket!!!!!

Eddy:

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Sec - sec - sec!

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar