SEC PWNS the Big Ten!

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by RollTide, Jan 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

It also says:

If you do that, you will find that, including all current Big Ten schools and all current SEC schools, all-time head to head, the Big Ten holds an extremely narrow 92-91-6 advantage vs. the SEC.

Which is all games between current SEC vs. Big 10 schools. But please keep ignoring that. I still love the fact that a bunch of Vols fans have to hide behind the fact that they are associated with good teams to help themselves think like they are a good team when in fact you guys really do suck. For further information on how the Vols suck don't PM me because I'm not going to further waste time on some ugly orange overrated team.

2. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

Lol - okay. So you should include the records of all the teams that were beaten by the Big 10 when they weren't even representing the SEC? I'm ignoring it because it's irrelevant. I don't concern myself with what Arkansas & South Carolina did for 70 years before joining the SEC.

When a team that is a representative of the SEC plays a team that is a representative of the Big 10, the record is 67-48-2 (pre 2010). Period.

You're mad at the ownage...so now resorting to attacking UT. Haha.

3. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

The Big 10 has now added 5 national titles and like 800 wins to their resume by taking Nebraska. :rolleyes:

4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

When did we start talking about UT? And why are the fans of big 10 schools acting all united when they said it was stupid for us all to go for the SEC teams?

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

So the Big 10 is better than the SEC during the regular season but the SEC dominates in their Maaco Bowls, and whatnot to make up the difference at the end of the year?

I guess that settles it.

Truth is- for the SEC not to have a MUCH bigger lead than they do with all the advantages they have, the rules they constantly break, etc... is pretty embarrassing.

There's no way the SEC should ever lose vs OOC opponents due to having every advantage possible- yet they do.

One of these years, they'll win something without a team full of violations and criminals though... and then you can throw it in my face. :( And they may even have a student athlete aboard.

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

We're not United.

Only in trying to expose what ESPN tells everyone about the SEC.

Ohio State sucks ballsack.

So does UT. So does Alabammy... yet they're handjobbing each other due to sucking rather than saying it.

You guys don't even know what rivalries are.

7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Auburn/Alabama best rivalry in the nation. Best (american) football rivalry in the world!

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Hey next time SEC plays a team in Michigan make sure to tell them to bring the KY and condoms wouldn't want to be raped too bad again.

9. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

No, the evidence proves that head-to-head the SEC is better in both regular season and in bowls. What are you talking about?

10. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Because we're trying to shut up the SEC. Ask anyone who isn't an SEC fan, you're the most annoying fans in any sport. I hope you're aware of what other people think of you. Anyone outside of the south think SEC fans are annoying as ****. Reading over this thread, I can't imagine why...

Nobody roots for their rivals in any sport ever. College or pro. Hell, I even hate Pierre Garcon who played at Mt. Union who was a big rival of my school Otterbein.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar