SEC fans are embarrassing.

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Deuce Wayne, Nov 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I live in Knoxville and knows hundreds of people that typically go to the games. People don't go to games for all sorts of reasons and games like MTSU are always easier tickets, but I haven't so much as heard a UT fan even mention LSU/Alabama.

2. jdog

jdog I like beer!

There are 12 teams in the SEC as it stands right now, maybe 13 or 14 next year but that's another story. The thread titles reads SEC and UT is only a small part of that mix. I have attended hundreds of home gaves at UT over the years and sometimes I miss one here and there for various reasons that are my own business.
    I will take the liberty of speaking for UT fans and the rest of the SEC by saying we don't give a gigantic flying rats butt what you think.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

This guy has 200 posts over the course of 5 years...

No one even has to try to ignore you. Thanks.

4. Deuce Wayne

I guess sports radio stations in middle TN are making it up then... I just assumed with all the calls about UT fans staying at home instead of supporting their team that it was legit...

but since I don't have "evidence"... lol wtf.

5. jdog

jdog I like beer!

Yes, one station in middle Tennessee speaks for the world and the media is know to be spot on ,take it to the bank, kiss your ugly sister on the butt if I am wrong accurate .
    btw: For the record I will be there and tailgating between gate 22 and 23 as usual if anyone needs to verify my attendance. If it is a run away I admit I might leave early to get more sleep.
    I have only missed one home game in the last year two years as I recall. Hope you don't mind if I watch the other teams updates on the score board.

6. Deuce Wayne

Dude, many UT fans are even upset about it...

act like it isn't happening. And then find another reason to explain the 30 thousand empt seats on Saturday.

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Ill just blame you and the rest of your yanquee brethren who refuse to intergrate with the fine people of Tennessee.

You really should eat some road kill and drive too K-town to watch your Vols!

OR you could pack your things and go back North from which you came

8. I go to every game and know many people that do the same....the reason people aren't going is because both teams suck chode. But there will still be 75k there. If it were a noon game, there'd be 75k there. If it were a 3:30 game, there'd be 75k there and so on.

I know you get pleasure out of trolling people on the internet (which is all kinds of sad bc you're probably a grown man) so I'll let you do your thing. Keep it up...I enjoy clicking these threads and seeing Eric(k)'s constant obsession with you.

9. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

Well, given that this is the SEC Title Game/National Championship rolled into one (since neither team has much competition going forward), can't say I blame them.

10. XO

XO Nevada Native

I question the sanity of anyone who attends that game.
    Who would want to watch Tennessee play MTSU in the cold when you could be warm at home watching 1 vs 2 in glorious HD?

If you are a fan of football you are at home watching this massive game.

Only a tool would argue otherwise.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar