SEC fans are embarrassing.

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Deuce Wayne, Nov 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

He was still an Auburn fan when that happened.

Finnegan2Win.... absolutely I did. Because I support my teams. I'll watch Michigan beat up on Western for 3 hours before I give 2 chits about OSU and Michigan State.

Definitely wouldn't sit at home to watch one while I could be at the other.

SEC fans need to learn a lot about supporting your team rather than your conference.

2. Abe Froman

Abe Froman Sausage King of Chicago

I've had Deuce Wayne on ignore for over a year now so I don't know what he said. But the SEC has won what, the last 6 national titles? Jealousy is a b**ch

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I'm with Deuce on this. It's pretty bad to drop your team to watch another game.

4. madeupdreams

madeupdreams Starter

I don't like UT, never have. But give me a freakin' break. You honestly think people aren't buying tickets to the game just so they can stay home and watch Bama/LSU? You've officially lost your mind.

5. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Yea but if you are a Michigan fan of course you will watch since you just never know when the next App State game might come along.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

trollololol.

Who gave Michigan their worst loss in bowl history?? TENNESSEE!!

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Neyland seats well over 100k

Im betting there will be a decent crowd there regardless of a stupid Bammer/Tigger game, which happens to be between the #1 & 2 teams in the SECW, SEC, NCAA and the world.

If the game in Knoxville is not sold out then blame MTSU for not selling their share of tickets

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

I'm not sure why this thread is even 2 pages.. the first post provided no evidence/proof that fans in Knoxville were going to give up tickets to stay home..

Where's some links eh?

And it doesn't really matter what I do in Middle Tennessee, seeing as how they were not expecting me in Knoxville anyways. And I honestly I didn't know who UT was facing this week [and I go to MTSU], I haven't kept up with their schedule in years as they've reduced the tv spots, so if they're on, I watch, otherwise I don't get worked up about it because I can't do anything about it.

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I went to the GT trainwreck.

Ouch. MTSU was not close too competitive in that one.

10. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

I don't really blame them all that much..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar