Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

SEC fans are embarrassing.

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Deuce Wayne, Nov 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $13,427
    He was still an Auburn fan when that happened.

Finnegan2Win.... absolutely I did. Because I support my teams. I'll watch Michigan beat up on Western for 3 hours before I give 2 chits about OSU and Michigan State.

Definitely wouldn't sit at home to watch one while I could be at the other.

SEC fans need to learn a lot about supporting your team rather than your conference.
  2. Abe Froman Sausage King of Chicago

Moolah:
    $1
    I've had Deuce Wayne on ignore for over a year now so I don't know what he said. But the SEC has won what, the last 6 national titles? Jealousy is a b**ch
    1 people high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,275
    I'm with Deuce on this. It's pretty bad to drop your team to watch another game.
  3. madeupdreams Special Teams Standout

McNair
    Moolah:
    $435
    I don't like UT, never have. But give me a freakin' break. You honestly think people aren't buying tickets to the game just so they can stay home and watch Bama/LSU? You've officially lost your mind.
  4. Soxcat Starter

Britt
    Moolah:
    $2,289
    Yea but if you are a Michigan fan of course you will watch since you just never know when the next App State game might come along.
    1 people high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 Good picture of me from 10 years ago

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,354
    trollololol.

Who gave Michigan their worst loss in bowl history?? TENNESSEE!!
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $207
    Neyland seats well over 100k

Im betting there will be a decent crowd there regardless of a stupid Bammer/Tigger game, which happens to be between the #1 & 2 teams in the SECW, SEC, NCAA and the world.

If the game in Knoxville is not sold out then blame MTSU for not selling their share of tickets
    2 people high five this.
  5. Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $1,462
    I'm not sure why this thread is even 2 pages.. the first post provided no evidence/proof that fans in Knoxville were going to give up tickets to stay home..

Where's some links eh?

And it doesn't really matter what I do in Middle Tennessee, seeing as how they were not expecting me in Knoxville anyways. And I honestly I didn't know who UT was facing this week [and I go to MTSU], I haven't kept up with their schedule in years as they've reduced the tv spots, so if they're on, I watch, otherwise I don't get worked up about it because I can't do anything about it.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $207
    I went to the GT trainwreck.

Ouch. MTSU was not close too competitive in that one.
  6. TheSureThing DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $10,892
    I don't really blame them all that much..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.