SEC Championship

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by TitanJeff, Dec 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. onthemove

onthemove Guest

If you say so. Keep saying they suck, because I honestly don't give a rat's bare :grrr::grrr::grrr: what you think about sports period. Time to make a new friend, dude, because I'm done with the head-butting. So go ahead and gloat over this like you still would at a game of hopscotch.

And I'm the juvenile? Right... :rolleyes:

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I love to watch a dominating OL and Bama had one.

3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

If Alabama is not that good, I'd like to know who is good?

4. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

Don't mind him. I've come to the conclusion he can't help the way he is. If it were up to him Michigan would get a regular season bye and play whoever for the National Championship every year.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

from the florida times-union today

[​IMG]

i'm keeping this sports page for a long time.

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Huh? I can admit my team sucks and be fair/unbiased about it. You guys kill me how you have to somehow attack a conference or stick up for one just because your favorite team plays in it. They're not related.

Help me out guys. Let me feel like you watch games. Please tell me you saw refs bail Alabama out at least 2 times this year... Anyone?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abuCLF7hJ6s

Let's ignore this- a clear interception that'd be a HUGE momentum swing with 6 minutes left. (I wont even go in to how it was embarrassing that they barely beat LSU without their qb or best player)

Then you've got the 2 phantom pass interference calls against Auburn that gave Alabama the game winning drive.

But it doesn't matter. They're a bland team with 3 good players. No one cares if they win or even show up for the NC game. It'll be a snoozer.

7. Deuce Wayne

Tired of the head-butting?? I don't think I've ever seen you here before?

8. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

White Noise ...

Yeah, fair and unbiased fit you oh so well. Your history has painted you into a corner.

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I'm no Florida fan by any means, but why do some of you take pleasure in Tim Tebow crying? I think he's one hell of a player, and an even better person. I hate for his story to end like this. Good kid, he deserve everything good the world has to offer. But I can see why you Vols fans are happy the Gators lost. You didn't win so Tebow shouldn't. Makes enough sense I guess.

10. Deuce Wayne

^Uh. Vols fans hate Bama just as much as Gators. We like seeing Tebow cry because the media has made us hate the guy by overhyping him beyond belief.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar