Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Seattle point spread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Dec 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. fitantitans This space For Rent

Klug
    Moolah:
    $262
    The last I heard the point spread was Tennessee +6. This game has whooping writen all over it. Why is the spread so low? I am guessing that Seattle doesn't need the game or that they are planning to lay back after the first quarter and protect their lead.
    ________
    Subaru baja
  2. Titantonic Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    I quit betting years ago when I finally figured out the bookies and line makers are much smarter than me. But, this is a very strange line---the kind where I used to covince myself the bookies had made a mistake then proceded to go out and lose my shirt. Wouldn't touch it with a 10-foot pole. It's too weird.
  3. Titanpride Insider

Moolah:
    $0
    Here in Vegas the line was seven the last I looked, but plus 6, 6 1/2 sounds right depending on where the money's going.
  4. GLinks Titans on the Rise

Moolah:
    $670
    If they lay back, they may not have a lead to protect. We won't be playing to secure a position in a USC sweepstakes.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.