Season Ticket Holder Christmas Gift?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by nigel, Feb 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

Am I correct in assuming that the team did not send out a Christmas gift to season ticket holders this year? I know they were never anything spectacular, but at least it was something. It just seems like one more thing the organization is dropping the ball on.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

They dont like you man, got mine

[​IMG]

3. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

They're probably hoping that STHs forget the franchise exists, and maybe forget to cancel their tickets for next year.

Probably best to lay low for a few months until they can trot out the next colossal failure in the draft.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Yeah they probably just didn't want to ruin anyone's Christmas by reminding them that not only are they Titans fans but they also flush 4+ figures down the toilet on an annual basis.

I think they should be commended.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar