Season so far....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by hrudy18, Dec 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hrudy18

hrudy18 Camp Fodder

My expectations for the season were pretty gloomy. I'm sure a lot of others shared my same feelings. However, even though our playoff chances are 1 in a million, I still had fun this season. For a team that will most likely go .500, it's been a great ride.

Best of all our stadium is becoming "our" stadium again. For a few years it was a neutral site to slaugter the helpless lamb. I hope we see the intensity continue in the stands and watch the players feed off of it.

2. zackmann

zackmann Guest

outside of the first 3 games (where i only had fun when VY was playing QB)...

this season has been a blast...

much, much, much improved over last season...

the future is bright in nashville

3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

This has been a great season in regards to exceeding my expectations. I really didn't think we would win another game after the first time the Jags pasted us. I'm glad I was WRONG! I also thought Fisher was on the verge or just did "lose the team". WRONG AGAIN!

Go Titans.

4. plato

plato Camp Fodder

We're playing at a level I thought we would be at by late 2007 or early 2008.

I still don't think we are that talented, maybe one of least talented, but this team could make a huge jump in that department next year if we draft and sign the right players this off season and then the sky is the limit..

5. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

I'm comfertable with our success this season, considering how abyssmal our play was early on. The turnaround is fantastic. We should be a playoff contender next year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar