Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Season so far....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by hrudy18, Dec 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hrudy18 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    My expectations for the season were pretty gloomy. I'm sure a lot of others shared my same feelings. However, even though our playoff chances are 1 in a million, I still had fun this season. For a team that will most likely go .500, it's been a great ride.

Best of all our stadium is becoming "our" stadium again. For a few years it was a neutral site to slaugter the helpless lamb. I hope we see the intensity continue in the stands and watch the players feed off of it.
  2. zackmann Guest

outside of the first 3 games (where i only had fun when VY was playing QB)...

this season has been a blast...

much, much, much improved over last season...

the future is bright in nashville
  3. Riverman That may be....

Casey
    Moolah:
    $3,858
    This has been a great season in regards to exceeding my expectations. I really didn't think we would win another game after the first time the Jags pasted us. I'm glad I was WRONG! I also thought Fisher was on the verge or just did "lose the team". WRONG AGAIN!

Go Titans.
  4. plato Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    We're playing at a level I thought we would be at by late 2007 or early 2008.

I still don't think we are that talented, maybe one of least talented, but this team could make a huge jump in that department next year if we draft and sign the right players this off season and then the sky is the limit..
  5. KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Moolah:
    $129
    I'm comfertable with our success this season, considering how abyssmal our play was early on. The turnaround is fantastic. We should be a playoff contender next year.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.