Season over

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by razordaman, Sep 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Well no, your post count doesn't make or break you as a seasoned vet. But guys who have spent time on here know who's posts to take seriously. Like Jesse. Sometimes the guy has smart post, some times they're questionable. I know I better read everything in his post to try and understand where he's coming from before criticizing him. Or you (eTitans81) someone like yourself I would call a seasoned vet here. Just the fact you responded the way you did to my post shows your on top of it (mostly). I haven't read everything you've posted so I cant say your 100% on top of it. Even myself. At time I have great things to say, other times I might just say one quick understated thing to put the thought out there. I mean a member who's been here for 4 years and has 65 posts could be a vet, or a guy 3 months into it with 901 posts could be too. At least have an avatar, and not that default pic if you want to be a seasoned vet.

I guess in a shorter way of saying it; someone who makes decent posts more than once in September of 2009, when they joined that same time is what I'd call a vet here. We know TJ is, and other moderators are. I'd say you and myself are. The Jesse types too, and others like RavensShallBurn can be there (usually I like his posts) and I'll give GoT a shout out in this response.

3. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

I'll only jump off the bridge if we lose are next 3 games.

4. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

im the #1 seasoned vet on this board

5. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

i got 1400 gameroom dolla$

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

That does not make you #1. But if you really want to hold the title okay its yours. Some might disagree but have fun with it.

7. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

get your game room cash up, then talk to me son

im not being serious btw, just thought id derail the thread

[​IMG]

8. CollinsQB

CollinsQB Rookie

I love the old "our coaches dont want to win" comment. Yeah they work 12-15 hours a day every day because they enjoy losing. You guys should really think before you post, it is very insulting to a staff that works very hard.

9. razordaman

razordaman Starter

Thats a rant right after the game btw

Thats everything I felt like screaming at the organization when the game was over. I meant most of it. Tully is sloooow watch him attempt to cover a rb out of the backfield he disappears. He does ok in the run, has he ever hit anyone hard I mean a bone jarring hit? Made a real game changing play ever? No...Has our secondary ever hit someone like Blaine used to? Quote "Tulloch has played in all 48 games to begin his career and has totaled 171 tackles, 1.5 sacks, seven tackles for loss, four passes defensed, two fumble recoveries" No.. Cecil doesn't know what hes doing and I'm guessing they didn't want to spend money on a real defensive coach nor a kick returner. Ringer is back there cause we didn't want to cut em and let someone get him but hes not going in our backfield unless CJ or Lendale die, heck we can't even get Lendale in there. 4 catches 36 yards for Nate hes really stretching it out yeah he got a td so did Gage the previous game don't we expect our wide outs to get 1 TD?Over the past years when a WR catches a TD we're shocked it shouldn't be that way. Our TEs don't have to make every play on the field in the passing game do they? We dont have a Gonz, Witten, etc we have average TEs that we expect the world out of. The colts aren't going to lose more than 4 games so division leader is out, we got physically outmatched, outplayed and beat up by the Texans with not one adjustment anywhere. 2 runs 1pass punt thats the formula once we get a 3 point lead. The only positive was Bironas not botching a fg and CJ trying to win the game despite the defense. Faggins couldn't be worse than Harper.... One more negative day..yes I'm that angry

10. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Worst ... Thread ... Ever ....

Not only do you ingnore the fact that this franchise was been in that 17% a few times you seem to think that we only play a 3 game season. Talk to me when we are 0-8. Right now we are 0-2 and a team the historically starts slow. I know you probably just became a fan when Young was drafted but keep your idiotic threads on some other board. :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar