Season opener

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Rudad, Jul 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

I understand the whole number 1 pick vs number 2 pick, but both teams play in small markets and did not have the greatest records.

No way NFL is making that a MNF game season opener.

I wish they would tho

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Who all will be there in Nashville for the home opener? I'll be there from Lubbock, Texas for my first ever game in Tennessee and I'm super stoked about it.

:titanslogo::banjump::titanslogo:

• High Five High Five x 4
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. Rudad

Rudad Starter

I will be at home opener too. !! My wife bought tickets for that game for our anniversary. Plus we only live 3 hours away from New Orleans so we going to that game also.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

The Bisco cannot remember the last time he missed a home opener.

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

Winston vs Mariota if not a SNF game should at least be bumped up to one most people get to see televised

If it was Glennon vs Whitehurst we'd be lucky to see one highlight let alone the final score being announced

6. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I wish I could be there. Opening in Florida, 2 rookie QB's that went 1/2 starting their careers against one another...very cool week 1 game

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. Rudad

Rudad Starter

I am excited to be going. Can't wait.

8. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

I get the hype, and will be very excited to watch this game.

But there is no way the NFL gives 31 and 32 a night game on opening week.

9. Rudad

Rudad Starter

Agreed. But should be very interesting game. And good game to start the year .

10. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

True. But if either were a big market, I'd bet you it would be a different story. For it to be pick #1 and #2, going at it in week 1 as a fresh start for both franchises. You just know if the fan bases were there, the NFL would be pimping the chit out of it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar