Season Of Change, Or Not???

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanWilly, Aug 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanWilly

TitanWilly Camp Fodder

First off, I really appreciate some of your input and advice regarding my situation a short time ago. Very cool. I have all the optimism for this team heading into this year, but before the season does start with the way we have started the pre-season, I would like to know something:

The last thread called Thought Going In, had some great inside toward how many of you feel about the current state and future of this franchise in the -what if- scenario regarding this coming season. At the very least, Mike Munchak is going to finally get a chance to make a statement to Titan fans and the entire league for that matter that his decision making and coaching was the right decision to the direction this team on his account is going into. Especially after spending the most money in free agency since 2006.

Gregg Williams is really in the perfect position. Since he is not the official defensive coordinator and hired as an consultant so to speak, if the defense comes apart again and the offense remains stagnant after another sub .500 season, he will be the next hire as head coach I.M.O. Jake Locker would remain under Williams as well as a good handful of players. Question is:

IF YOU WERE THE GM OF THE TENNESSEE TITANS, AND HIRED AFTER LAST SEASON'S 6-10 TEAM IN MUNCHAK'S SECOND YEAR, WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE DONE DIFFERENT THIS OFF SEASON (or not) AND WHAT WOULD YOU DO FOR 2014 TO CHANGE THIS TEAM IF ANOTHER 6-10 SEASON FOR 2013???

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

nobody under 5'10" or under 200 pounds, CBs are allowed too wear their uniform

3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I would have made a real push for Dumervil or Abe. I don't think Morgan is going to cut it and Wimbley isn't even starting right now.......huge failure in not addressing the line.

I still would have drafted Warmack, but I also would have tried to trade up and get Ogletree. I would have taken Rambo in the 5th or so. Probably would have went after a receiver in the 3rd or picked up D'Rick Rogers in the later rounds.

4. Msut10

Msut10 Starter

I think getting someone quality opposite of Morgan would do wonders. Right now he's the only one besides maybe Casey that anyone has to pay attention to.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I would rather have Captain Morgan

6. XO

XO Nevada Native

You Morgan haters need to take a closer look at his numbers.

7. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

If I was the gm...

#1: No Kamerion Wimbley or Michael Griffin

#2: Would of flipped #10 for #12 & 4th. Taken Kenny Vaccaro 1st, Justin Hunter 2nd, traded up for Larry Warford 3rd.

#3: Still would of signed Levitre and all the free agents. But also would of signed Michael Bennett for 4yr/20mil.

8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

LOL

Yea, half as many jersey number changes as he does career sacks.

9. mcmojo

mcmojo Starter

LOL

False.

10. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

aww

was I a tad bit off and you not pick up the sarcasm?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar