Search for Titans GM Heating Up

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jan 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

let me stop you there ..... YES

2. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill Camp Fodder

Best run Organization in the NBA

According to most everyone is the San Antonio Spurs. Because of this alots of other teams have raided them for their front office leadership. And the proof is in the puddin. The Cavs hired Danny Ferry as their GM, Dallas hired Avery Johnson as their head coach, and a few other teams have hired away assistants and front office leadership.

The reason I bring this up is this is a smart way hiring a GM for the Titans. Look at who is the best run organization in the NFL and steal their young promising leadership.

The first place i look is probably the Patriots who have been the best run team in the NFL. This is a great time for the Titans to start fresh, they have 40+ million in cap space and 10 draft picks. The right leadership can make a dynasty.

3. VY is our leader for everything

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

vy doesnt pick the players and sign contracts. he meant leadership in the front office/organization.

5. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

The thing about the Patriots is that their success centers around their HC, not their FO. I'd rather look at someone like Philly if you're looking for a quality FO, They've been putting up competitive teams for the past few years, they've been to the playoffs five of the past six years (probably would have gone all six if their players had stayed healthy) went to the NFC Championship four of those five years in the playoffs with a Super Bowl appearance. I think they're probably among the best at recognizing talent.

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Gunny just makes him out like he's a complete moron to me.
    Now that is a convincing argument.
    http://espn.go.com/community/s/2001/0620/1216353.html

I don't know why I thought Floyd Reese was hired in NY. Thanks for the clarity there.

See Gunny, turns out if you are willing to explain your point of view someone else can come around to your way of thinking.

Makes sense Gut.

7. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

:biglaugh:

[​IMG]

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Thing is I don't care if people agree or disagree with me.

9. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

A lil harsh wouldn't you say? :banned:

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Well if you have your own opinion, why should I change it?

Misinformed is a little different.

But opinions, you are entitled to your own.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar