Sean Jones To Visit Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 24, Mar 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titantic Titan

Titantic Titan Camp Fodder

Come on guy's calm down. Take a deeo breath. We need depth at safety. We have no one behind hope and griffen. Good move by the front office. We need competition, no one is replacing anyone.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Depth in front of Nickey, can't complain about that.

3. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

So are Vinny and Nickey our only backup safeties?

4. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

in fisher's mind he just hit the jackpot.....a run first CB....the only thing that might get him over harper....

forget this guy playing...having him in my eyes is a step away from harper - a win-win situation to say the least

5. BigD73OT

BigD73OT NFL Free Agent

Actually Sean Jones is good in coverage, he just can't hit or tackle worth a flip anymore.

6. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

No it's the opposite way around...

7. BigD73OT

BigD73OT NFL Free Agent

Ummm no its not, my brother is die hard Eagles fan and watched every game last year.....He says the only thing Jones does is run in and try to shoulder tackle people. He doesn't wrap up and can't tackle in space. He said he's good in coverage, can handle the deep ball but won't tackle.

8. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Yeah guys, give the guy a chance. I'd take him any day over Nickey!!!

9. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

All for it if.......we cut nickey and he is replacing him.....if not then PASS

10. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

I will say this about Nickey......he plays his friggin butt off, and he has no sense of entitlement. Most of these other chumps think they deserve to be in the league and don't work, Nickey does all the dirty work without anything expected in return.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar