Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Seahawks.net: What they're saying about us

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RazorbackTitans, Oct 11, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 10 users.
  1. Twisted_Steel Camp Fodder

Locker
    Moolah:
    $15
    Greetings from Seattle! Just wanted to drop by and wish you guys a good injury free game.

I actually was born in Nashville, and lived in Clarksville until I was about 12, then we moved to Seattle. Man, I would have loved if Tennessee had a team back in those days. Everyone I remember was a Cowboys or Falcons fan at the time.

I remember as a kid being so excited to move to Seattle that had its very own NFL team, as I was a huge football fan. The Seahawks back then were the Steve Largent, Dave Krieg, Curt Warner, Kenny Easley, Jacob Green teams, playing in the old Kingdome. I embraced that team fully and have never looked back.

Though I do consider the Titans my #2 team for sentimental reasons. :)

So here I am sitting in Seattle on a rainy day in my flannel, drinking coffee, listening to Pearl Jam from my home office as we all work in IT.

Hit me up with any questions.

PS Go Vols!
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $10,787
    Do you swing by Bruce Lee's grave most every day at lunch?
  2. Twisted_Steel Camp Fodder

Locker
    Moolah:
    $15

Ha, only been there once. It's actually a cool experience to see his and Brandon's grave.

You can also visit Jimi Hendrix grave and the house Kurt Cobain committed suicide in. If you're into those types of things....
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $10,787
    As someone who has been to Elvis' grave, I might be.
  3. Twisted_Steel Camp Fodder

Locker
    Moolah:
    $15

Cobain's house you can't go in like Graceland, as it's a private residence. But you can walk by and go to the memorial bench at the park next door. Very cool.
  4. RollTide Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,083
    I would like to defend the posters here but lately it is hard. We have so many that after a loss want to change out the coaching staff and the QB. Too many whiners, quitters and then there are always the let's dog it for a good draft pick crowd.

But this is where i have been posting for 11 years and i rarely post anywhere else.

Seahawks fans seem ok but a little success has really made them full of themselves. What happens if Wilson goes down and they have to go with Tavaris jackson? Am i hoping we knock wilson out of the game sunday? Hell yes!
    • Tip Jar Donor

mike75 Starter

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,481
    I remember those 80's Seahawks teams they were pretty good at times.Chuck Knox was one of the best coaches they ever had.The Kingdome was pretty loud as well.
  5. Twisted_Steel Camp Fodder

Locker
    Moolah:
    $15

'The Wave' worked great in the Kingdome! Ah, good times until tiles started falling on people.
  6. ChromeSeahawk Rookie

Moolah:
    $9

Tarvaris isn't Wilson, but we went 7-9 with a far inferior team in 2011 while Tarvaris played the entire season with a Torn Pectoral muscle. In the limited amount of snaps Tarvaris has seen this season he's looked very effective.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,367
    :biglaugh: