Seahawks.net: What they're saying about us

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Razorbacks, Oct 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Looks like Match.com is paying off for ya bro.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

eHarmony, get it right dude

3. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 3
  4. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I was only there one day. Went to visit while in Yakima for business and was real lucky it was sunny all day. Beautiful city. And a ton of coffee places. Really living up to the stereotype.

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I really want to find a nice paying job up in that area, tons of things to do.

6. J Falk

J Falk Starter

BOO THIS MAN!!!

7. J Falk

J Falk Starter

I don't think we have any right to get mad at seahawks fans for thinking they will murder us.

Seattle doesn't lose at home, and fitzpatrick sucks...

Now, if rams fans were talking this kind of noise, it would be a different story, but it doesn't bother me at all that Seahawk fans think they will handle us at home with no locker.

If we do win it will be awesome though.

As for bad talking our board though... that's a no no.

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

and of course I spend some time here and none there so GoTitans clearly is superior - period

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

did you drive your Prius too the hills or ride your copenhagen wheel there Twitchy?

10. Anthony4Titans

Anthony4Titans Starter

I'm not mad at them for that. No doubt the cards are stacked against us in this one. But nothing wrong with being cautiously optimistic for us either. I am a fan and if I can't think about an upcoming game as a potential win then I'd have to be a Jags fan or something.

The Hawks are probably not quite as bad ass as everyone thinks they are and the Titans are better than most of their fans think we are. I don't think it will be an easy game for them.

That being said, no harm no foul. I don't blame them for feeling confident in their team and I'm not one who thinks Russell Wilson is overrated. Well, maybe a little bit. I mean the media almost always talk the stars of the league up too much. But he is legit imo.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar