1. Pardon our mess as we continue to update the new forum software. Big thanks to Mike and Preditan for all their help in the transition. If you run into any problems, put them in the Update Thread.

Seahawks.net: What they're saying about us

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RazorbackTitans, Oct 11, 2013.

1. pepsidriver24

pepsidriver24 @snydzie

I definitely feel that many shots will be taken downfield today, given that our run game affords us some good looks.
  2. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

I was going to sell my tires/wheels and there was a man/wife that were sketchy, saying they had cash and were travelling from Kentucky and had been driving all over middle TN.. I told them to meet me at walmart [like 9 or 10pm], I never went, my cousin who's a cop drove by them in the parking lot and they texted me "there's a police officer here, did you send him" .."nah wasn't me" good game.
  3. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

FTR, I've never done the CL personal encounters but I know many who have. Truth is you never know who you're really talking to on the Internet.
  4. alpreb

alpreb Special Teams Standout

Truth. Everyone on this forum could be 14 year old girls from Nairobi for all we know.
  5. terapinfly

terapinfly Baby, won't you carry me

I like this board! I think the layout of the hawks board would get annoying!

Thanks for keeping this board up and running!

:toast:
  6. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Don't Do Stupid Sh't !

In just tryin to help my friend there, jcb.

Ive been tied down 23 years, im good.
  7. RazorbackTitans

RazorbackTitans Starter

The Seahawks would beat my team and not even cover the damn spread! :disappointed: jerks
  8. Finnegan2win

I don't see them talking any **** after their gift wrapped win that they were supposed to cakewalk through..
  9. Finnegan2win

LOL JC used a selfie on the seahawks board
    • High Five High Five x 4