Seahawks announce they’ll plant undercover cops wearing opponent’s jerseys in crowd

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dman, Sep 12, 2013.

1. Dman

Dman Starter

Thats really sad.... no one should ever die going to a football game. RIP to the fan that died and hope they catch the sob that did that.
  2. Dman

Dman Starter

alcohol was probably a factor but self control is to blame because people need to learn to act civilized and if you can't then maybe going to a nfl game isn't the best place for you to go
    • High Five High Five x 2
  3. The Hammer

The Hammer Straight Ridah

4. Dman

Dman Starter

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. crypta333

crypta333 Special Teams Standout

6. CaseyTrain

CaseyTrain Starter

7. Big TT

Big TT Pro Bowler

http://seattle.cbslocal.com/2013/09...er-cops-hired-to-wear-opposing-teams-uniform/
    "foul or abusive language and verbal and physical harassment of opposing team fans or stadium guests and staff members"

See if this happens in Nashville I am gone as soon as we host either the sqeelers, the ratbirds, faders, the ben-gals, the...oh **** it...looks like my days are numbered. LOL **** the sqeelers. **** ray lewis. LOL
  8. crypta333

crypta333 Special Teams Standout

Yeah u cant fix stupid that's for sure. Alcohol seems to fuel it though.
  9. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Starter

I think this is a good idea. I've never witnessed a fight during a pro sports game, but I've seen fights on the way out, not many though. This October will be my first NFL game when the Titans come to Seattle and I'll be wearing my jersey. Glad to hear they have violent fans... lol.
  10. Dman

Dman Starter

really? I have witnessed quite a bit of fights during games and its a shame too because it takes away from the game.