Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Seahawks announce they’ll plant undercover cops wearing opponent’s jerseys in crowd

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dman, Sep 12, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,100

Thats really sad.... no one should ever die going to a football game. RIP to the fan that died and hope they catch the sob that did that.
  2. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,100

alcohol was probably a factor but self control is to blame because people need to learn to act civilized and if you can't then maybe going to a nfl game isn't the best place for you to go
    nbtoppers2 and crypta333 high five this.
  3. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,065
    Well, he was not killed. He was kicked out for being too drunk and was found face down in a ravine. The Stadium is out in the middle of nowhere and there are a lot of little wooded areas around it.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2012/11/16/fan-found-dead-after-bills-game/1709333/
  4. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,100

wow, thats a shame and sorry i thought he was killed in a fight,my bad. again i think it goes back to self control with these people
    The Hammer high fives this.
  5. crypta333 Special Teams Standout

Griffin
    Moolah:
    $786
  6. CaseyTrain Starter

Casey
    Moolah:
    $1,035
    Sound more like they need to have better safety regulations on railings/elevated walkways.

They guys who drink so much they die, are just going to drink more before the game/sneak something in
  7. Big TT Pro Bowler

Klug
    Moolah:
    $10,653
    http://seattle.cbslocal.com/2013/09...er-cops-hired-to-wear-opposing-teams-uniform/
    "foul or abusive language and verbal and physical harassment of opposing team fans or stadium guests and staff members"

See if this happens in Nashville I am gone as soon as we host either the sqeelers, the ratbirds, faders, the ben-gals, the...oh **** it...looks like my days are numbered. LOL **** the sqeelers. **** ray lewis. LOL
  8. crypta333 Special Teams Standout

Griffin
    Moolah:
    $786
    Yeah u cant fix stupid that's for sure. Alcohol seems to fuel it though.
  9. CalgaryTitansFan Starter

George 2
    Moolah:
    $1,894
    I think this is a good idea. I've never witnessed a fight during a pro sports game, but I've seen fights on the way out, not many though. This October will be my first NFL game when the Titans come to Seattle and I'll be wearing my jersey. Glad to hear they have violent fans... lol.
  10. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,100

really? I have witnessed quite a bit of fights during games and its a shame too because it takes away from the game.