Scuba Diving

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Gunny, Nov 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Gunny, who the f do you think you are??

Do you have no respect at all for your previous King?

[​IMG]

Don't ever go out in that again. Your life matters, regardless if it's just composed of 300,000 message board posts. :)

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

We also went diving at Siam Ocean World in Bangkok with the Sharks and Rays. This was really cool to swim with the sharks, but still prefer the wide open ocean.

Though I did make a friend:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I give you a high five and say blow me.

On the subject of Crocodiles, we went White Water Rafting in the Zambezi, during a stretch between rapids our guide told us to jump in and go for a swim.
    He failed to point out the crocodiles who sit on the rocks on the shore relaxing in the sun.
    We saw 2 or 3 crocs during the trips, he said he didn't mention the others he saw to us.

4. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Well, the whales are protected, but of course they also have free reign. Same with the dolphins (yes, we have many spinner dolphins). I have swam with the dolphins a few times... they're really cool, especially when they're jumping and spinning. Once they found a big leaf and were playing catch with it underwater.

Boats must stop when within 100 yards of a whale... not so with dolphins; they'll just run alongside or in front of the boat.

The first time I went to Lana`i, the boat hit a whale on the way back... or rather, the whale hit the boat. Messed the propellor up, bloodied the waters, and had the Pacific Whale Foundation and Hawaii Marine Conservancy calling me the next day for details of the accident.

5. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

And what's that in the last picture?? I know sharks and rays are first cousins, but that one looks like the first cousins met in West Virginia.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Good question, I am not totally sure. I'll have to find out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar