Screen game.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanup1982, May 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fairweather Fan

Fairweather Fan Pro Bowler

I wasn't aware CJ ran for 2,000. Wow! Thats one heck of an accomplishment. Now I finally understand why they call him CJ2K. lol. The argument is CJ had trouble catching the ball. I am correct. He did have trouble catching the ball. Blame whatever you want (concentration, hands, turrets, dreadlocks). He contributed to the problems with the screen game.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  2. Upright7

Upright7 Special Teams Standout

Everyone had trouble catching the ball last year smartass and no you are not correct

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. xhrr

xhrr Starter

CJ has shown he can catch in the past, last year he seemed to have some lapses in concentration when he heard footsteps but even if he caught some of those balls he was hit right away. Our screen game execution is pathetic and our o-line couldn't hit targets in space for the life of them besides a few but if only 2 or 3 guys block on a screen it isn't going to work. I think the left side is screen game heaven with Levitre and Roos. Warmack although not the fastest o-lineman can still hit moving targets extremely well but Stew has never been the screen game type.

4. Fairweather Fan

Fairweather Fan Pro Bowler

Explain to me how I am not correct? You just said everyone had trouble catching the ball. Is CJ not part of everyone? Not trying to piss you off, but I take someone telling me or anyone on this board that CJ ran for 2,000 yds a serious insult to anyones intelligence. CJ is an awesome back. The guy is under rated when it comes to blocking, he rarely fumbles, but catching is his weakness.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  5. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Sorry, 4.5. Anyway, he's fast enough to burn a defense.

6. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

LOL. He can catch a screen. It's not like the dude drops every pass I mean he has a lot of catches in his career! Even in 09 our screen game sucked! Before him with lendale, it sucked. ANY NFL RUNNING BACK CAN CATCH A SCREEN PASS! Idc if you are third string, if your in the NFL as a RB you can catch a screen pass. If not you would not be playing in the NFL!

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Oh ok. Yeah 4.5 is more than fast enough for a QB.When you said 4.4, I was like damn, Jake needs to run more.

8. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

I could have sworn I heard about an unofficial time of 4.39 at some point, but I guess I was wrong.

9. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

O Line= FILTHY! Time to get the job done this year! FINALLY everyone won't load up the box on them every single play. Definitely have to mix it up and get that screen game going for sure.

10. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

LMAO! Shows how smart you are! Teams will still most definitely load up the box against us until Locker can prove he can beat the blitz and beat them with his arm!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar