Scott Wright's updated rankings

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by ONUV, Jan 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

sweed re-injured his wrist in practice and didn't play in the game.

up to that point, i read he was slow and average.

2. Sledge

Sledge Guest

Will fall to 3rd or 4th round, unless he kicks :moon2: in the combines

3. Sledge

Sledge Guest

Jackson is the next Ted Ginn LOL

BTW he has Mario at 18 now if I'm not mistaken.

Doucet and Sweed? Busts of Craig Davis / Robert Meachem proportions

4. Sledge

Sledge Guest

Wanna bet? If Jones goes to Dallas he's headed along the path of Julius Jones...

5. Sledge

Sledge Guest

Hey, leave the guy alone, he still thinks Dalton Hilliard is better than Emmitt Smith ;-)

6. Sledge

Sledge Guest

It may be a reach, but then again, who cares, but if Pac ain't reinstated / kept, I'd take Tracy Porter at #24 (shutdown CB and PR), and then double whammy in the 2nd round (unless Lawrence Jackson is around) and nab Antoine Cason if he's still around. Cortland is fine but I'd rather have him at nickel and shove Hill and Harper in the Yahoo Cut list... Anybody else hope we don't go after Asante Samuel and waste $$ on him?

7. Sledge

Sledge Guest

Wasn't Longshore hurt though? And me thinks Slaton could be a steal if he's around in rounds 4-5... Most say one year doesn't make a player, so why would one undo a player?

8. Sledge

Sledge Guest

9. Sledge

Sledge Guest

So they'll franchise him?

10. Sledge

Sledge Guest

Should've told the Jags before they went all gaga on Matt "the holder" Jones

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar