Scott Wright's updated rankings

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by ONUV, Jan 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kid Gloves

Kid Gloves Guest

What's a heard beat? :dead2:

2. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Only if Odom has signed elsewhere by then.

If it's between Campbell and Groves, I'm betting Groves all day long.

3. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Bowman hurt his stock bad all week at the Senior Bowl in Mobile. He is not a first rounder anymore.

4. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Check any recently updated mock. He'll be nowhere to be found. I think 2-3 is his projection now. He'll have to really work himself back up the boards.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

fine, i'll say it, and i'm an Ohio State fan :banned:

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Adarius bowman.....6'4 220

67 catches
    1006 yards
    15.0 ypc
    8 tds

He had 60 catches for 1100 yards last year. If you are looking at a big WR with consistent production the last 2 years this is the guy..

7. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Bowman was consistently terrible in the Senior Bowl week dropping everything. Probably dropped him in the draft some.

8. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Forget the Senior Bowl people it's not a big deal. Ok the kid struggles for one week ahh lets forget everything he did the last two years because of one week.....please. The kid is a monster. He is a huge WR that has speed, hands, and is physical running routes and blocking he's my #1 WR.

#2 Super Mario easily the best route runner in college football. He has a lean frame and will need to add some weight and strenght. But his burst, speed, route running, and savvy make him a great WR. Reminds me of Harrison a lot in terms of route running, speed, and frame.

I'll take either.

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

that's why there is the combine, pro days and personal workouts.

right now the only type of workout we have to go by are the senior bowl practices and game.

in three more weeks we'll be able to talk about the combine and in march we'll talk about pro day workouts.

10. KingTitan25

KingTitan25 Guest

id like to take manningham and cromartie if we can. sign odom. we would be UPGRADED! how did sweed do at the senior bowl? anyone know, cause i havent heard much about him. every mock i see tho has us taking him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar